Careers at West Wales Systems
It’s our job to help businesses in west Wales get the most out of their IT & Telecoms solutions. We work with companies of all shapes and sizes, from home-based startups to industry leaders with a global presence. They all have one thing in common: their IT provider employs the most dedicated, friendly and personable people they can find!
Our customers mean the world to us. We move mountains to make them happy and we’re always on the lookout for good people to help us raise the bar. After all, there’s a reason we’re now the #1 IT & Telecoms company in West Wales!
Do you have what it takes to be part of our amazing team?
Is it you we're looking for?
To succeed with us, you’ll need to be:
- Honest – our customers trust us totally and we’ll be relying on you at all times.
- Motivated – somebody who sees what needs to be done and makes it happen!
- Reliable – we’ll be counting on you to get the job done, no matter what.
- Brave – willing to try new things, be innovative and learn more every day.
Our work is varied and interesting – no two days are the same and we get a real buzz from coming up with innovative solutions to challenges. In exchange for hard work and dedication, our team members are eligible for:
- Flexible hours and start and finish times, plus home working for some roles
- Free car parking at our lovely offices in Haverfordwest
- Enormous opportunities to progress further and build a solid career path
- Professional, yet relaxed, working environment with a clear focus on success
Sorry, we’re a full house at the moment!
BUT – we do take speculative applications from those with a strong background in our line of work. If you have B2B sales or marketing experience, or a technical background with IT Support, CCTV, Telephony or Networks, feel free to get in touch!
All of our staff must have an outstanding natural flair for customer service, great people skills and a genuine desire to succeed.
If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] We will contact you when a suitable opportunity arises.
Please note – your CV and covering letter must explain to us why you feel you would be a good fit for our company and why we should hire you over anyone else. Regrettably, we can’t accept applications with little explanation as to who you are or why you’re applying. Sell yourself to us!